FOUNDER AND PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY
Denise M. Guzman
Denise M. Guzman has been working in the South Bay for more than 30 years and has established a reputation for providing start-ups and already established private businesses with cost-effective legal counsel. She often functions as virtual in-house corporate counsel for many clients and is an integral part of key decision making and ongoing operational activities of her clients.
Denise also has significant experience in handling estate planning and trust administration matters. She has structured complex family trusts and foundations, charitable giving programs and family-owned business succession plans. She is a frequent speaker and guest lecturer on estate planning, probate and trust administration issues.
Activities & Affiliations
- State Bar of California
- L.A. County Bar Association
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
- South Bay Estate Planning Council
- Los Angeles Lakers/Comerica Bank Best of LA Women’s Business Awards (Woman of Entrepreneurship) 
- Switzer Center’s South Bay Women of the Year Award 
University of California, Los Angeles School of Law
University of Southern California
Bachelor of Arts (Phi Beta Kappa)